FYI: This picture is at Devils Tower, Wyoming and the picture of us is in Beijing. The banner picture is at Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, Washington.
Our TripsYou can follow the links below or in the side bar to the right to get to summary pages for each trip.
- In the summer of 2018 we explored Southern British Columbia
- In the summer of 2017 we explored The Carolinas and Michigan
- In the summer of 2016 we explored Vancouver Island and Haida Gwaii.
- In the summer of 2015 we explored the Blue Ridge Parkway, Pennsylvania and New York.
- In the summer of 2014 we explored Utah and Colorado
- In the summer of 2013 we explored Northern New England, PEI and Gaspe.
- In the summer of 2012 we explored Alaska, Yukon and northern British Columbia.
- In the summer of 2011 we explored the US Pacific Northwest, mainly Oregon and Washington State but hitting Glacier, Yellowstone and Badlands National parks on the way back home.
- In the summer of 2010 we went to Atlantic Canada. We spent most of our time (6 weeks) in Newfoundland but also went to the parts of Nova Scotia that we had missed in a previous trip.
- In September 2007 we went on a two week guided tour of China, stopping in Beijing, Xian, Li River, Three Gorges and Shanghai.
- In March 2001 we spent two week in a rented RV exploring the south and north islands of New Zealand. Then we went on a 5 day cruise on the Great Barrier Reef out of Cairns.
View Our Travel Map in a larger map